Fee structures for the 2019 winter season are currently being finalised. More information will be provided by the end of February 2019. Please , if you have any pressing queries.
The following fee structure is in place for the 2018 winter season.
Early Bird: Register & pay before March 31st
Standard Fee: Register & pay on or before April 14
Late Payment Fee: Register & Pay after April 14
GOAL KEEPERS at Monash University Hockey Club who supply their own equipment benefit from a fee discount of 70% (which does not apply to CAPS). In order to receive your discount please email Alexander Holdsworth at email@example.com as it is not automatically applied in the registration portal.
Please note: The above prices do not include CAPS; please add $65 or $130 depending on your choice.
If a player is transferring IN to our club, they should request the transfer BEFORE registering as a Monash Player. This is the simplest method for transferring a player.
Please ensure you’re paid up with your old club first, and contact the secretary to submit the request.
HV Registration Fee
HV have imposed an administration fee per registered player that competes in the an HV competition. It is up to the club to collect this fee and pass it on directly to HV.
As part of the Membership registration process, HV Competition Members and HV Metropolitan Affiliate Members will receive SNHC entry with their 2018 membership. For all inclusions please visit the HV website.
Members will receive a digital ‘membership card’ at the club which will need to be scanned when entering the SNHC using a mobile phone app. Failure to present your membership card at the SNHC will result in members needing to pay at the gate as per previous years, with the income from the gate going directly to the State Sports Centres Trust (SSCT). It is important to understand with a gate fee being collected via the ‘HV Membership Registration’ the money remains within hockey, ensuring that we can continue to invest into development programs and initiatives to improve the sport.
Note: this is on top of the above fees which purely go to the running of the Club
Club Bank Details
Payments for fees can be made directly into:
Please provide: YOUR NAME + Reference number as per confirmation email (this is important to ensure your registration is allocated correctly)
Account name: Monash University Hockey Club
Account Number: 1544 76907
“NO PAY, NO PLAY” POLICY IS IN EFFECT FROM NOW, THIS INCLUDES ANY PRACTICE MATCHES. If you are not playing practice matches YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE ROUND 1 !
If you need to arrange a payment plan please contact Alexander Holdsworth, the Treasurer, via .
Monash presents The Farmers Cup – The Road to Glory
Summer 9’s Competition 2018
Our mixed Hockey 9’s competition is back! Here’s all the need-to-know information about Summer Hockey 2018:
• Monday nights from October 8th to November 19th (Excl. Mon November 5th)
• $60 if you register before October 1st, $70 after this date
• To register, go to https://memberdesq.onesporttechnology.com/143/reg/subs and select 2018 Summer Comp
• Friends and family are welcome to play. If you have friends that you would like to play on a team with please email your preferences to Roddy at firstname.lastname@example.org (please note requests are not guaranteed but we will endeavour to do our best)
• Fixtures to be released by October 5th
• Read up on the rules and summary of the competition: https://www.facebook.com/notes/monash-university-hockey-club/monash-presents-the-farmers-cup-2018-the-road-to-glory-summer-9s-competition/2061861967209332/